How to manage orders
How to refund a Customer
1) Log in to the back-end of your Store
2) In the dashboard, select Orders, then select the Client
3) To open the details of the order, select "View"
4) In the "Update Status" bar, select "refunded", and click "update status"
5) On the right, in "private note" section, update the reason for refund
6) click SAVE
7) Do the transfer to the client, EFT from your business bank account.
PS. When the status of the order is changed to “refunded” an email will be sent to the client from the system automatically.
Was this answer helpful?
How to add product attributesWatch this video how to add product attributes, for example, product...
How to add more departments to Contact form Right after a default installation, Prestashop will...
How to clear Prestashop Cache Prestashop can get stuck sometimes, and fail re-compiling cache...
How to setup a new Carrier on your Store 1) Log in to the back-end of your Store2) In Dashboard,...
How to add a new article 1) Log into back-end of your Store2) In Dashboard, select Blog, then...