How to mass update pricing
1) Log into your administration area of your PrestaShop Online Store
2) Once you're logged in, proceed to Modules and Services -> Modules and Services
3) In the search bar on the Modules List, start typing Mass Price Update. The Mass Price Update module should appear. Click on Configure.
4) On the Configure page of the Mass Price Update module enter the required percentage/amount to increase/decrease the price. Below is an example of a 10% increase on all products in all categories. After you've completed the configuration for this module click the Update prices button in the right hand corner.
5) Once the process has completed your prices should be updated. The output from the module should look like below:
If you have any questions please feel free to submit a support ticket by clicking here. This tutorial assumes that the Mass price update Module is installed on your shop.
Was this answer helpful?
How to setup SEO on your Store 1) Log into the back-end of your Store2) Proceed to Preferences,...
HOW TO CLEAR CACHE
How to refund a Customer 1) Log in to the back-end of your Store2) In the dashboard, select...
How to setup a new Carrier on your Store 1) Log in to the back-end of your Store2) In Dashboard,...
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR CATALOG 1) Log into the backend of your Store2) In the dashboard, select...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution